1. The Facility
means Crossfit Veracity or such successors and assigns in title.
2. Membership Agreement
means membership to the Facility in accordance with the collective
terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Member Profile, the Rates Page on the Facility website and any Facility policies posted on the Facility website, Facility Facebook page, and/or otherwise distributed in writing to the Member.
means the person named in the Member Profile section previously completed and in this Agreement on the signature line below.
4. Membership Dues
means the fees checked-off in the Member Profile and/or Rates Page on the Facility website previously completed.
5. Membership Term
means the length of time (Three Month or Month-to-Month as the case may be) a Member signs-up for under the Rates Page on the Facility website. A Membership Term auto-renews at its completion unless otherwise canceled pursuant to the terms of paragraph 3 below.
The Facility Membership Summary:
· Membership Dues are paid in advance of service on the 15th day of each month
· Monthly Membership Dues are prorated only once, upon initial enrollment. Otherwise, no partial months are permitted.
· Unless otherwise canceled pursuant to paragraph 3 below, Membership Dues are paid by monthly by check, cash, or automatic electronic payment (credit card, debit card, or automatic checking account draft). Membership rates are set-forth more fully in the Member Profile and/or Rates Page on the Facility website.
· A Membership Term auto-renews at its completion unless otherwise canceled pursuant to the terms of paragraph 3 below.
· The Facility reserves the right to increase your Membership Dues, Other Membership Fees, and/or cancel the Membership Agreement at any time upon the expiration of a Membership Term or in its sole discretion
if a Member acts in a way which is disruptive or otherwise abhorrent to the Facility Members.
· Membership Dues 30 days past their due date will result in the Member being barred from admission to the Facility. Reinstatement requires payment of all Membership Dues owed, and a reinstatement fee of $100.
· WRITTEN NOTICE ON OR BEFORE THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH
MUST BE GIVEN TO ASSURE CANCELLATION OF THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT AT THE EXPIRATION OF A MEMBERSHIP TERM, CHANGES OF MEMBERSHIP TERMS and/or MEMBERSHIP FREEZE PERIODS.
Under the terms of the Membership Agreement, all notice must be communicated in writing via email to email@example.com
2. Freeze Policy for Term Memberships:
Members may put their Membership Term on hold. Notice of the freeze must be given to the Facility in writing via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the start AND end date of your request. Only requests longer than 10 days will be considered and your membership will restart and auto-renew at the end of the hold. The current Membership Agreement/Membership Term will be extended by the number of months frozen.
3. Cancellation of Membership by Member:
A Member may cancel his/her Membership Agreement at any time after the completion of their Membership Term via email to email@example.com on or before the last day of the month
immediately preceding the month in which they want their Membership Agreement to cease. Please Note
, with the exception of the initial enrollment month, there are no partial months permitted. Therefore, if a Member cancels after the last day of any month, then a payment will still be due the following month on the 15th
. The Membership Term will continue to auto-renew at its completion unless otherwise canceled pursuant to the terms of this paragraph.
4. Cancellation of Membership and/or Increase of Membership Dues/Fees by the Facility:
The Facility reserves the right to increase your Membership Dues, Other Membership Fees and/or cancel the Membership Agreement at any time after the expiration of a Membership Term or in its sole discretion
if a Member acts in a way which is disruptive or otherwise abhorrent to the Facility Members. Notice of any increases or cancellations will be provided in writing via email and/or posted under policies on the Facility website or Facebook page.
5. Other Membership Fees:
a) Membership Dues 30 days past their due date will result in the Member being barred from admission to the Facility. Reinstatement requires payment of all Membership Dues owed, and a reinstatement fee of $100.
a) The Membership Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between them concerning the subject matter of the Membership Agreement. The provisions of the Membership Agreement may be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part, only upon prior written consent of all parties.
b) Member has read and fully agrees to the terms of the Membership Agreement and has signed this agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress, without inducement, promises or guarantees being communicated to him/her. Member certifies and warrants that he/she is 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to enter into the Membership Agreement.
c) If any portion of the Membership Agreement is deemed illegal, void or unenforceable, then the remaining agreement shall remain in full force and effect.