Please Read Carefully:
1) Health Information: The Client represents that she/he is not aware of any existing mental or physical condition which might reasonably be expected to put him/her at any risk in using while training than that of a healthy woman/man of his/her age. The Client understands that it is his/her responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding participation with any training provided by CROSSFIT VERACITY. Client represents and warrants that he/she is physically fit and has no medical condition, which would prevent full participation in training provided by CROSSFIT VERACITY. In consideration of being permitted to participate in physical training provided by CROSSFIT VERACITY, Client agrees to assume full responsibility for any risk, injuries or damages known or unknown, which Client might incur as a result of participation in the program(s). Client knowingly,voluntarily and expressly waives any claim that Client may have against CROSSFIT VERACITY for injuries or damages that Client may sustain as a result of participating in any CROSSFIT VERACITY program.
2) Compliance with Rules and Regulations:The Client agrees to comply with the rules and regulations as suggested by CROSSFIT VERACITY, including safety, acceptable clothing and footwear, hygiene and conduct.
3) Duty of Care: The Client agrees to exercise ordinary care while using the facilities for the protection of the Client and others.
4) Lost or Stolen Property: CROSSFIT VERACITY is not liable for any stolen or lost property of the Client or guest.
5) Commercialization: The Client agrees to the use of their name, voice, image, likeness or other unequivocal aspects of one’s identity by CROSSFIT VERACITY in conjunction with publicity and propaganda including but not limited to social media, paper and radio advertisements, speech, etc. The Client will not be compensated for said commercialization.
6) Indulgences: No failure or delay by CROSSFIT VERACITY in enforcing any right under this agreement will operate as a waiver of that right under this agreement or prevent CROSSFIT VERACITY from exercising any other right under this Agreement. No amendment or waiver of any term of this agreement will be effective unless it is in writing, except as otherwise provided here.
7) Severability: If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, it will be considered separate and severable from this agreement and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other term of this agreement.
8) Law: This agreement will be governed by the law of the STATE of New Jersey.
9) Release and Indemnity Agreement: I acknowledge that the exercise and fitness programs and the use of the exercise equipment offered by CROSSFIT VERACITY can provide for strenuous physical exercise, and I am aware of the inherent risk of serious physical injury and other dangers associated with the use of the equipment and the programs. In consideration for CROSSFIT VERACITY providing me with training services, I hereby accept and fully assume all such risks and dangers and the possibility of personal injury, death, and property damage or loss resulting from such use and participation. I also herby release, save harmless and indemnify CROSSFIT VERACITY and all employees and/or facility, from any and all claims, actions, costs, expenses and demands in respect to death, injury, lossor damage that I or my next of kin may suffer arising out of or in connection with my use of the equipment, my participation in the fitness programs, due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation, the negligence of CROSSFIT VERACITY. I agree that the Release and Indemnity Agreement prior to signing and I am fully aware that by signing this agreement I am affecting my legal rights.